Top Sausalito Walking Tours
Saved to wishlist!
4 results | All Sausalito Tours
Just across the Golden Gate Bridge, Sausalito boasts a handful of famous restaurants with spectacular water views. Experience the culinary charm of Sausalito on this 3.5-hour food-and-wine walking tour, where an in-the-know guide takes you through the downtown village of this popular destination. Visit up to four vibrant and renowned restaurants, tasting delicious bites with dashes of local history. This small-group food tour — the first ever in Sausalito — is limited to just 10 people, ensuring personalized attention.
Learn the history of Sausalito's houseboat community on a 3-hour walking tour that delves into the San Francisco Bay Area's maritime history and culture. You'll get close views of the boats as you walk around this storied waterfront area with your guide. See shipyards from World War II, and hear about wooden boat builders, bohemian artists, and other colorful characters who have made their homes aboard the houseboats.
Go in search of Sausalito's hidden treasures with your friends and family during this private scavenger hunt. With a guide dedicated to your party and the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book, walk around town to see the famous wooden boats and vessels that line the shore. Work together to score points and return to home base to see who wins.
This is the classic version of the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour* which is based on the Sausalito Wooden Boat Tour guide book. Local author and artist, Victoria Colella brings you into this sequestered world. Beginning with the Historic Houseboats then a stroll down the Gantry Crane Trail in the World War II Shipyards, exploring local art studios, Wooden Boat Center and into working waterfront. Here is where the floating homes are created and big boats are hauled out for repair. Victoria offers refreshments in the old boat lettering shack in the heart of Sausalito's working waterfront at the end of the tour. Tour takes about 3 to 3-1/2 hours. There is free parking, places to rest along the way and 3 restroom stops. *Turn off those cell phones for a minute. This is strictly analog and reading, dancing and reciting poetry may be required!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Walking Tours in Sausalito?
What Walking Tours in Sausalito are taking additional safety precautions?
These Sausalito experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Walking Tours in Sausalito are good for avoiding crowds?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets