South Australia Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "Fun and exciting, a different kind of experience. Not only did we get the chance to ride a quad bike, but our guide shared some valuable information about the nature and effects of the bush fire to the KI environment. We were very well taken care of, and our safety is their priority. Hoping to do it again soon"
* A traveller said: "Very enjoyable, friendly staff, would go again, smooth landing, recommended for people to go, early start is not that bad."
* A traveller said: "Was a great experience. We got to swim with a lot of dolphins and seals. The guides were both very knowledgeable, accomodating and fun. 100% recommend to give it a shot!"
* A traveller said: "The 2 young English couple made the day they wete very knowledgeable on the farming of oysters will recommend"
* A traveller said: "The whole experience was simply amazing. We learned so much about this area, saw beautiful wildlife and enjoyed great food!"
* A traveller said: "Do yourself a favour and book this tour immediately!!! We had a fantastic day and it was well worth the money. Bob our driver was very knowledgeable and good fun, the first winery was our absolute favourite although everywhere we went was great. We will definately book to do it again next time we are in Adelaide I highly recommend 😊"
* A traveller said: "Excellent tour and we saw a lot of wildlife, kangaroos, wallabies, koalas, possum and penguins. The tour guide, Sutz, was experienced and professional."
* A traveller said: "Hamish was an excellent tour guide and I had a great time exploring Kangaroo Island. Will definitely return to the island as there is so much more to see and do."
* A traveller said: "Driver was very knowledgeable .if he shaved his head would be spitting image of vin diesel.excellent knowledge of Adelaide and surrounding areas.would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveller said: "A nice relaxing day. Lots to see without the rush and stress. Greig was so knowledgeable and friendly. Love to meet him again."
* A traveller said: "Seeing the wildlife especially all the dolphins. The pilots were amazing. Very helpful & knowledgeable"
* A traveller said: "Had an awesome time thank you & was a beautiful fine day. Good tour chats on mangroves. Awesome photo opportunity in the creeks with reflections on the water. Seen dolphins herding fish too."
* A traveller said: "Just AMAZING. We had the best morning ever. The crew were amazing. We hooked up with Dolphins as soon as we left and got in the water with them safely and carefully. Overall the most amazing experience."
* A traveller said: "Supportive guides helped even the most cautious in the group overcome their fears and enjoy the fabulous experience of the Segway in the stunning winery. Full points for all involved., great patience and humour."
* A traveller said: "Great cruise and crew. great chocolate from Melba's. Knowledgeable coach driver/tour guide. great variable scenery"
* A traveller said: "The wineries were amazing and Greg really tailored the trip based on our interests. He was so friendly and yet gave us our space. The platter for lunch was especially delicious!"
* A traveller said: "Friendly tour guides, Chris and Scotty explained the whole process of oyster farming thoroughly. Amazing scenery, light blue waters, watched the seals as well. Overall good value for money."
* A traveller said: "Our guide was excellent. Really enjoyed reading the stories of individual prisoners on the cell walls! Lots of interesting facts and there’s no doubt it’s a legitimately spooky site… with last night’s wet and windy weather it was the perfect atmosphere 👌🏼 Would definitely recommend this tour!"
* A traveller said: "Malinda our tour guide was a 10 out of 10. She went above and beyond. The stories and history at each stop had us intrigued and hanging on each word. A lovely guide and stellar trip. Highly recommend!!!!!"
* A traveller said: "Lovely way to view Adelaide and see and hear a little of its history. Calm, peaceful cruise experience. Staff were attentive and knowledgeable."
* A traveller said: "This was an awesome experience. I couldn’t recommend it more highly. I’d give it 6 stars if I could. Alistair (our guide) was informative, funny, caring and looked after us all the way through. If you only have time for one tour in Adelaide, pick this one! Many thanks"
* A traveller said: "My sister and myself absolutely loved this bike tour. The friendly guide, made the tour even better with the knowledge he shared at the wildlife park, and at the old historical buildings. Amazing senery, people and coffee! Would definitely do it again, highly recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Penfolds Magill Estate
- Barossa Chateau
- National Wine Centre of Australia
- Seppeltsfield Wines
- Kelly Hill Conservation Park
- Cape du Couedic
- Mt. Lofty
- Clifford’s Honey Farm
- Penfolds Barossa Valley Cellar Door
- Ikara-Flinders Ranges National Park
- McLaren Vale
- Henley Beach
- R.M. Williams Outback Heritage Museum
- South Australian Museum
- Vivonne Bay
- National Railway Museum, Port Adelaide
- Emu Ridge Eucalyptus Oil Distillery
- Parliament House
- Mengler Hill Lookout
- Seal Bay Conservation Park
- Admirals Arch
- Flinders Chase National Park
- Remarkable Rocks
- Kangaroo Island
- Adelaide Zoo
- Cleland Wildlife Park
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Bali