The chocolate factory is located at 139 King Street in St Augustine and is open Sunday through Friday 10 am until 530 pm. It is open Saturday from 9:30 am until 5:30 pm. Tasting tours are available multiple times each day for a small fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Whetstone Chocolates of St. Augustine?
- Memorial Presbyterian Church
- Flagler College
- Lightner Museum
- Governor's House Cultural Center and Museum
- Oldest Wooden School House
- Medieval Torture Museum
- Micro Masterpieces Art Gallery
- St. Augustine Pirate and Treasure Museum
- Potter's Wax Museum
- Father Miguel O'Reilly House Museum
- Spanish Military Hospital Museum
- González-Alvarez House (Oldest House Museum Complex)
- Colonial Quarter
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! St. Augustine
- Castillo de San Marcos National Monument