Top Tamarindo Unique Experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Tamarindo Tours
Experience Tamarindo’s perfect breaks with a 2-hour surf lesson at a legendary beachside shop. Get in the water for the first time and practice paddling, popping up and riding in a forgiving beach break. More experienced surfers can hone their skills by surfing alongside an expert instructor, learning to read the breaking surf while improving technique and form. Riders of all skill levels can soak up the sun on the Pacific Coast and enjoy the security of an experienced surf school that places the emphasis on safety and fun.
Learn how to surf like a local in Tamarindo, Costa Rica—a popular destination for hanging ten. During the lesson, you will learn the basics, including how to paddle out by yourself. Rash guards, boards, and bottled water are included. Choose to depart from either your hotel or the surf shop.
We Take you on a boat with a bilingual guide to explore the wildlife along the wetlands of the Tempisque River, where you will be seeing crocodiles, Capuchin Monkeys, Howler monkeys, iguanas, Parrots and other exotic birds. After the boat safari, enjoy a typical Costa Rican lunch on a local restaurant and a short demonstration on how pottery is produced in the area. Tour includes: • Private transportation • Bilingual Guide • Water, beer and sodas in the van • Boat Safari • Typical Costa Rican Lunch • Pottery demonstration
The unique experience of seeing turtles in their natural environment. The northern pacific of my country is the natural beauty that you have to visit Costa Rica has also become one of the most liked places by birds from different parts of the world, that is why in combination with the turtle tour we include a bird watching tour, which lasts approximately two hours, which with good luck you can see around 150 birds both endemic to the area and migratory ...
You can spot different species of birds as hummingbirds, tanager, fly catchers, etcetera. Naturalist guide certified by Costa Rica Tourism Board with knowledge, love and passion to wildlife make you have a great time. Monte Alto is a nature reserve located 480 – 880 meters above sea level. It belongs to the Nosara Protected Zone which serves the combined purpose of protecting nature and wildlife along with the important water resources of the headwaters of the Rio Nosara. Today the reserve covers 924 hectares of low mountain moist forest which is in transition to humid forest. Small wildcats and many other animals roam the thickets and scientists discovered yet unknown species of plants. Bird lovers might be interested to know that more than 200 species of birds are found in the reserve. Monte Alto is a great destination for nature lovers and eco-tourists who can learn about the intricacies of the jungle on guided tours.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Unique Experiences in Tamarindo?
The best Unique Experiences in Tamarindo according to Viator travellers are:
What Unique Experiences in Tamarindo are taking additional safety precautions?
What Unique Experiences in Tamarindo are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Tamarindo may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Playa Flamingo
- Things to do in Santa Cruz
- Things to do in Playa Hermosa
- Things to do in Liberia
- Things to do in Sámara
- Things to do in Monteverde
- Things to do in Jaco
- Things to do in San Jose
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in Roatan
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Panama City
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets