Top Versailles Sightseeing Passes
Saved to wishlist!
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
How to Get Around
Attractions & Museums
Private and Luxury
Museum Tickets & Passes
Tours by Duration
Tickets & Passes
Skip the line Tickets
Likely To Sell Out
Luxury Car Tours
Private Sightseeing Tours
5 results | All Versailles Tours
Make the most of your time in the 'City of Light' with a 4-day Paris Museum Pass, allowing you free, skip-the-line entry to more than 50 monuments and museums throughout the greater city. Head directly into the Louvre to marvel at some of the world's greatest artistic masterpieces, take in panoramic views from atop the Arc de Triomphe, and stroll through the stunning Musée d’Orsay's Impressionist and Post-Impressionists galleries, enjoying works by Monet, Manet, and van Gogh. Other attractions include the Panthéon and the Château de Fontainebleau.
A unique Heritage Pass to discover France and Belgium through more than 500 monuments for one year. From Brittany to Burgundy, from Wallonia to Occitania, hundreds of castles, museums, abbeys, parks and gardens open their doors to you. The Duo Heritage Pass is valid by name for one person plus one guest of their choice. The Heritage Pass allows you to reserve your tickets for free in partner monuments for one year. The activation period is three months from the date of purchase. Beyond this period, it is still possible to activate the Heritage Pass, but the validity period will begin. For the guide and the languages, each of the 500 partner monuments has its own rules.
Visit the Palace of Versailles with skip-the-line admission, and avoid standing in the entrance queue before touring this royal chateau. On this 90-minute tour, follow a knowledgeable guide around the palace to see the King’s and Queen’s State Apartments and Hall of Mirrors. Then head outside independently to explore the expansive gardens at your leisure (note: an additional fee for the garden is required on days when the fountain show or musical show take place).
See another side of Versailles—and venture to parts of the palace grounds that few visitors explore—on this afternoon tour of the Petit Trianon. Located in Versailles’ sprawling gardens, the Petit Trianon is a private palace, once favored by Marie Antoinette. See the landmark and its companion gardens, visit the Queen’s Hamlet (a replica rustic village), explore the elegant Queen’s Theatre, and learn more about the controversial Marie Antoinette and her life at Versailles.
During this private excursion, beat the crowds at the popular Palace of Versailles with skip-the-line admission tickets, while learning more from your professional art historian guide than travelers exploring independently. Ideal for first-time visitors or those on a time budget, visit the palace, gardens, the Hall of Mirrors, and more, in only half a day.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
What people are saying about Sightseeing Passes in Versailles
Paris Museums 4 Days Pass*"Definitely the best deal! Just wish I had found out about it before I purchased individual tickets for the Eiffel tower and Arc de triumph. Still got my money's worth though, with the Louvre, Versailles,and many more!"..."
Versailles Marie Antoinette Afternoon Guided Tour with Petit Trianon & Hamlet"Our tour guide was fantastic. He was so personable and very knowledgeable. We’ve been on 8 guided tours on this trip to France, and this was by far the best. I would recommend this tour for everyone"..."
Versailles Palace Skip The Line Access Half Day Private & Tailored Guided Tour"Our guide Roseanne was terrific. She told us just enough and was very pleasant and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sightseeing Passes in Versailles?
The best Sightseeing Passes in Versailles according to Viator travellers are:
What Sightseeing Passes in Versailles are taking additional safety precautions?
These Versailles experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Sightseeing Passes in Versailles are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Versailles may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Likely To Sell Out
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Sightseeing Passes
- Skip the line Tickets
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Academy of Equestrian Arts Tours & Tickets
- Orangerie of Versailles (l’Orangerie de Versailles) Tours & Tickets
- Royal Opera of Versailles (L'Opéra Royal du Château de Versailles) Tours & Tickets
- Scent Courtyard (Cour des Senteurs) Tours & Tickets
- Versailles Royal Chapel (La Chapelle Royale) Tours & Tickets
- Grand Canal Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets