Victoria Tours, Tickets & Excursions
* A traveller said: "In the morning the weather wasn’t the best. It was touch and go if we were going to fly but thanks to the expertise and skills of our pilot Nick, we were able to fly along the Yarra and through the city. Landing in the Fitzroy Gardens were, what seemed to be a postage stamp from above, 100 meters from where we had parked our car. Unbelievable, I take my hat off to you Nick. My son was over the moon with his trip (on his 21st Birthday). Many thanks again!!"
* A traveller said: "Whales, Skull rock, Seals, Islands - this cruise has it all - if you are at Tidal River you should go"
* A traveller said: "A great place to relax! very invigorating!!! The place is clean and really nice :) I highly recommended the place for every one!"
* A traveller said: "Seal were swimming very close to all around the ship which was very exciting things to experience and stuffs were very friendly"
* A traveller said: "I liked our guide Gui. He is awesome. I felt like he was a friend. Also liked the fact that the trip was organised and the guide was very punctual"
* A traveller said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveller said: "Our Great Ocean Drive experience started at our first stop in Torquay with a two hour surfing lesson. The instructors were amazingly helpful and we all managed to get up. I was travelling with my teenage children and they loved the experience. Would definitely recommend it!"
* A traveller said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveller said: "The trip was great! Lots of informative and funny commentary. We even got an upgrade to the Williamstown tour because we were very early for the Port trip."
* A traveller said: "Ease of booking, and an incredible experience! Definitely going to the Melbourne Star in warmer weather, later at night!!!"
* A traveller said: "Amazing day! Out of this world! Thank you! Jake our tour guide and driver was wonderful! Thank you too!"
* A traveller said: "It was a great day with my family I would do it again and this time will do the live incourters and do bufferfly house"
* A traveller said: "We had a fantastic time. No line to get in as we prepaid, loved all the sea life. Loved the layout and the numbering so we couldn’t miss anything. We stayed around 2 hours. Was really fun. However, $188 for a family of 5 for entry. And $77 to park in a nearby carpark. Can not justify that at all."
* A traveller said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveller said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveller said: "Just the whole experience, really from the staff who were amazing to the food there was even gluten free and dairy free options for my wife which is awesome."
* A traveller said: "The driver was great during our trip and my father and I were able to have an amazing trip with the rest of the bus! Organised trip with enough time in each location. Thank you for helping my Dad and I have a great time full of amazing memories!"
* A traveller said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveller said: "Well organized, Tara the guide & driver was efficient and helpful, koala spotting exceeded my expectations."
* A traveller said: "Great Tour Guide on Phillip Island, we had the exciting experiences and a very good time. Seafood pizza is very taste"
* A traveller said: "Great trip, lots of interesting places to go to before the visit to see the little penguins. Our tour guide told us lots of fascinating stories too."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Carlton Brewhouse
- Old Treasury Building
- Sherbrooke Forest
- Hosier Lane
- Australian Ballet
- Melbourne Southgate
- Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre (MCEC)
- St. Kilda, Melbourne
- Melbourne Museum
- Melbourne Regent Theatre
- Lygon Street
- AAMI Park
- Collins Street
- Eureka Skydeck 88
- Yarra River
- Phillip Island Chocolate Factory
- Luna Park Melbourne
- St Paul's Cathedral
- Phillip Island
- Great Ocean Road
- Twelve Apostles
- Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Federation Square
- Puffing Billy Railway
- Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria
- Things to do in Melbourne
- Things to do in Yarra Valley
- Things to do in Ballarat
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Hobart
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Western Australia