Top Washington Air Tours
Saved to wishlist!
10 results | All Washington Tours
Take off on a scenic airplane tour of Seattle, and witness aerial views of the Emerald City and panoramic Northwest vistas. Your pilot will give a personal narration and all the clients are issued noise canceling aviation headsets. You will be lead on a sensational flight with amazing views of Seattle and Puget Sound for the memory of a lifetime.
Enjoy aerial views of the Pacific Northwest wilderness and Puget Sound that can never be seen by any other mode of transportation. This seaplane tour showcases the West face, glaciers, and snowfields of Mount Rainier. An experienced pilot personally narrates the tour, pointing out historical sights and landmarks. Your take off and landing on the water, combined with amazing views, make this an unforgettable experience.
Soar to new heights during a 20-minute seaplane flight over Seattle, an extra-special experience ideal for first-time visitors. In a small group limited to five people, you’ll glide over Seattle landmarks such as the Space Needle, Lake Washington, and Puget Sound, all the while listening to informative narration from your pilot. Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day.
Experience the sensation of taking off and landing on the water on a seaplane. Get an unsurpassed aerial orientation of the Emerald City, the Pacific Northwest, and the Puget Sound from a unique vantage point. Learn the fascinating history of this area and the eruption of Mount Saint Helens from your trained pilot, while riding in comfort with noise canceling headphones.
Spend less time waiting in Sea-Tac’s busy departure halls, and avoid the long wait for your luggage on landing at YVR, with this convenient cross-border seaplane flight. Head directly to Kenmore Air Harbor Seaplane Base, a little over a mile (1.8 kilometers) from the Seattle central business district. Avoid long lines for check-in and TSA, and get to Coal Harbor in downtown Vancouver in a little over an hour.
See many of Seattle's highlights in just three hours with this small-group tour of the city. After meeting your guide at Pike Place Market, you'll head to Pioneer Square, Ballard Locks, and Kerry Park. After the tour, your guide will drop you at the Space Needle or Pike Place Market or take you back to your hotel.
Enjoy the sights and sounds of Seattle from Elliot Bay and Seattle Harbor on this narrated cruise. Learn about Seattle’s historic waterfront and get an up-close look at one of the world's largest shipping terminals. Take in the view of the city’s skyline with a spectacular panoramic background of the Cascade and Olympic mountain ranges, including majestic Mt. Rainier. Food and beverages are available for purchase onboard the ship.
Sip craft beer by the Seattle waterfront on a brewery tour of the Fisherman’s Terminal neighborhood, visiting local brew pubs in an area with a vibrant fishing tradition. It’s a great chance to see a Seattle neighborhood that retains some grit and industrial character as you walk to Urban Family Brewing Co., Figurehead Brewing Co., Fisherman’s Terminal, and Rooftop Brew Company, tasting a series of traditional beers along the way.
Soar over Puget Sound and the Strait of Juan de Fuca on a scenic seaplane flight from Lake Washington. Big aerial views take in the impressive scale of the San Juan Islands, and you’ll get a unique perspective on the Seattle skyline during the return flight to Lake Washington; bring a camera to capture shots of the city and coastline from above.
Soar over Mount Olympus, Hurricane Ridge, and the Hoh Rainforest on a scenic seaplane flight from Lake Washington to the Olympic Peninsula. You’ll see rugged terrain that’s far from roads, including vast glaciers and expanses of old-growth trees; a spectacular alternative to the hours-long drive to the Olympics, it’s a fast-track into the rugged interior of the mountains.
What people are saying about Air Tours in Washington
20-Minute Narrated Seattle Seaplane Flight from Lake Washington"This was a super enjoyable experience. Wayne was very gracious and knowledgeable about the area. We had a lot of fun on the tour."..."
Mount St Helens Seaplane Tour from Lake Washington"This tour did not start out well as we were told that the flight left at 9am, but in fact it did not leave until 2pm. There was apparently a big disconnect between the booking company and the tour company. After that was sorted out, we met James, our pilot, who was quite the character. He was very friendly and talkative, both a plus for being tour-guide and pilot in one. The Flight was quite the aerial experience. We got great views of Mt. Rainier and Mount St. Helens. It was a beautiful day and an excellent way to end our honeymoon. Touching down the float plane on Lake Washington was a smooth landing."..."
Seattle City Tour 3 Hrs"There were only two of us on this tour. First, our guide was an excellent driver. Although our group was small, we had the option to wear masks. Our driver was friendly, personable, knowledgeable, and took great pictures. At the beginning of the tour he showed us an overview of the tour on a map. We got to keep the map! We really enjoyed the fish ladder. The overview of the neighborhoods and areas around Seattle were informative."..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Air Tours in Washington?
The best Air Tours in Washington according to Viator travellers are:
What Air Tours in Washington are 1 hour or less?
Air Tours in Washington that are 1 hour or less are:
What Air Tours in Washington are taking additional safety precautions?
These Washington experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Air Tours in Washington are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Washington may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Air Tours
- Seaplane Tours
- On the Water
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Classes & Workshops
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Leavenworth Tours & Tickets
- Woodland Park Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Pop Culture (MoPOP) Tours & Tickets
- Lake Chelan Tours & Tickets
- Queen Anne Hill Tours & Tickets
- Olympic National Park Tours & Tickets
- Washington State Ferries Tours & Tickets
- Snoqualmie Falls Tours & Tickets
- Kerry Park (Franklin Place) Tours & Tickets
- Ape Cave Lava Tube Tours & Tickets
- Sky View Observatory Tours & Tickets
- University of Washington Tours & Tickets
- Olympic Sculpture Park Tours & Tickets
- Adventura Aerial Adventure Park Tours & Tickets
- Bloedel Reserve Tours & Tickets
- Bainbridge Island Tours & Tickets
- Museum of Flight Tours & Tickets
- Alki Beach Tours & Tickets
- Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park - Seattle Unit Tours & Tickets
- Belltown Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in New Mexico
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets