Top Western Australia Museum Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
6 results | All Western Australia Tours
Learn all about gold and the Australian gold rush during a one-hour tour of the Perth Mint. One of Western Australia’s oldest heritage sites, the Perth Mint features multimedia presentations, historic images and artifacts, and a dazzling array of pure gold that includes natural gold nuggets and a solid gold bar.
Visit the Bell Tower, one of the largest musical instruments in the world, located in the heart of Perth in vibrant Barrack Square. Also known as the Swan Bells, the bell tower contains twelve bells made in the 14th century for St Martin-in-the-Fields church in London's Trafalgar Square. Learn how the bells came to Australia, discover the art of bell ringing, and soak in panoramic views of the city, Swan River and Elizabeth Quay from the open-air Observation Deck.
Immerse yourself in the history and modern practices of pearling luggers on this tour in Broome. With a small group of 15 people or fewer, watch rare archival footage, see diving artifacts, hold some very valuable pearls, and taste pearl meat.
Plan your trip ahead of time with an admission ticket to the National Anzac Centre. Learn about Albany's involvement in World War I through historical artifacts, interactive technology, and multimedia. Each visitor can assume the identity of a service man or woman and trace their journey through the Great War in an immersive learning experience. Entry ticket is valid any time during opening hours; access to all buildings within the Princess Royal fortress included.
Turn your visit to the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse into an immersive journey to the past on a 30-minute tour. Learn about harrowing shipwrecks, life as a lighthouse keeper, and more. Be sure to have your camera ready for the panoramic views of the Margaret River Region at the top of the lighthouse. Offered from 9:30am to 4:30pm, you can enjoy the guided tour whenever it works for your busy schedule.
Step into The Nostalgia Box to see the history of home video game consoles and play some classic games. The collection includes the first video console made for home use, the Magnavox Odyssey from 1972, and subsequent early consoles from Atari and Nintendo, in addition to newer models such as the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. You can play retro games including Super Mario Brothers, Space Invaders, Donkey Kong and Crash Bandicoot. Fun for all ages, whether you are reliving your youth or introducing the kids to the games.
What people are saying about Museum Tickets & Passes in Western Australia
Pearl Luggers Tour in Broome"Just a great tour with lots of information and interesting stories The shop was packed with lovely pearls and some beautiful settings couldn’t help but buy some 😀"..."
National Anzac Centre General Entry Ticket"Beautiful,peaceful area to visit . Inspiring and educational place to remember all of the brave, and courageous who fought for us all. Caring staff."..."
Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse Fully-guided Tour"Really enjoyed the tour of the lighthouse and surrounds, Olivia had great stories to tell and was really patient with the kids. The lighthouse isn't very tall so it's not a very big climb (still about 60 steps) which is great if you're travelling with kids. Highly recommend, great value for money!"..."
We perform checks on reviews
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Museum Tickets & Passes in Western Australia?
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Western Australia are 1 hour or less?
What Museum Tickets & Passes in Western Australia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Australia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Round House Tours & Tickets
- Busselton Jetty Tours & Tickets
- Adventure World Tours & Tickets
- Sun Picture Gardens Cinema Tours & Tickets
- Fremantle Prison Tours & Tickets
- London Court Tours & Tickets
- Stirling Range National Park Tours & Tickets
- Broome Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse Tours & Tickets
- York Tours & Tickets
- Old Mill Tours & Tickets
- St. George’s Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Cottesloe Beach Tours & Tickets
- Elizabeth Quay Tours & Tickets
- Supreme Court Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Perth Zoo Tours & Tickets
- Lake Cave Tours & Tickets
- Scarborough Beach Tours & Tickets
- Northbridge Tours & Tickets
- Boab Prison Tree Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Perth
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Fremantle
- Things to do in Margaret River
- Things to do in Albany
- Things to do in Northern Territory
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Nusa Dua
- Things to do in Jimbaran
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Tasmania
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets