Top Western Highlands Travel & Transportation Services
Saved to wishlist!
Airport & Hotel Transfers
Tours by Duration
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tickets & Passes
Art & Culture
Private Sightseeing Tours
6 results | All Western Highlands Tours
Watch the sunrise light up Lake Atitlan and the Volcanic Ring of Fire from one of the highest points at Lake Atitlan: Indian Nose. After pickup from your Panajachel lodging and a 90-minute drive through the highlands, take an easy 30-minute hike to the summit of Indian Nose, followed by a trip to Sacred Hunters Cave. This tour includes round-trip transportation from your hotel as well as all entrance fees and a professional guide.
Eliminate the stress from your journey between Lake Atitlan and Guatemala City Airport with a departure airpor transfer service that lets you skip the hassle of public transport and expensive taxi rides. Traveling in a small group limited to only 10 people means you won't have to wait for multiple pickups and drop-offs, while air conditioning ensures you stay cool, calm, and collected throughout the ride.
Board your air-conditioned transportation for the approximately two and a half-hour guided drive to the highlands of Guatemala and Lake Atitlan. Located at over 4,000 feet above sea level, the lake is over 1,000 feet deep and is surrounded by three very impressive volcanoes. The lake itself was formed after the last eruption 85,000 years ago. Once at the lake board a boat to take you to explore the most indigenous village known as San Juan La Laguna. There meet local artisans famous for making hand made textiles. After lunch board your boat again to connect with your land transportation and head back to Port Quetzal.
This is shared tourist shuttle transport between Lake Atitlan (either San Pedro La Laguna or San Marcos La Laguna) and Antigua, Guatemala. We will pick-up and rdrop-off directly at your accommodation location in central Antigua, or at a common meeting point in either of the lake villages.
Book your Departure Private Transfer from Panajachel, Lake Atitlan to Guatemala La Aurora Airport (GUA) to any hotel or address. Don't go through all the hassle of waiting in a long taxi or shared shuttle queues and use our private, door to door airport transfer. We will contact you immediately after your booking to confirm it and will request any missed details of your trip if any. One day before the trip, you will receive the phone number of your driver for your convenience. Your driver will be waiting for you at a scheduled time and you will travel comfortably to your destination. • Meeting with a Nameplate • No Hidden Charges • Door-to-door Service
Book your Round-trip Private Transfer from Guatemala La Aurora Airport (GUA) to Panajachel, Lake Atitlan and return to any hotel or address. Don't go through all the hassle of waiting in a long taxi or shared shuttle queues and use our private, door to door airport transfer. We will contact you immediately after your booking to confirm it and will request any missed details of your trip if any. One day before the trip, you will receive the phone number of your driver for your convenience. Your driver will be waiting for you at a scheduled time and you will travel comfortably to your destination. • Meeting with a Nameplate • No Hidden Charges • Door-to-door Service
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Travel & Transportation Services in Western Highlands?
The best Travel & Transportation Services in Western Highlands according to Viator travellers are:
- Indian Nose Peak and Lake Atitlan Sunrise Tour from Panajachel
- Shared shuttle - Panajachel to Guatemala City (airport)
- Lake Atitlan Boat tour from Puerto Quetzal (Group)
- Shared shuttle - Antigua to/from San Pedro/San Marcos La Laguna (Lake Atitlan)
- Panajachel, Lake Atitlan to Guatemala La Aurora Airport(GUA)- Departure Transfer
What Travel & Transportation Services in Western Highlands are taking additional safety precautions?
These Western Highlands experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Travel & Transportation Services in Western Highlands are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Western Highlands may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in San Pedro La Laguna
- Things to do in Panajachel
- Things to do in Central Highlands
- Things to do in Pacific Highlands
- Things to do in The Cayes
- Things to do in Antigua
- Things to do in Guatemala City
- Things to do in Puerto Quetzal
- Things to do in San Salvador
- Things to do in San Ignacio
- Things to do in Oaxaca
- Things to do in Riviera Maya & the Yucatan
- Things to do in Guanacaste and Northwest
- Things to do in Central Pacific
- Things to do in Central Valley
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets