Explore our promoted experiences
- Half-day La Roqueta Island tour from Acapulco
- Swim, snorkel and hike on La Roqueta Island
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Acapulco included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Upon arrival at La Roqueta Island, you’ll have time to enjoy Playa Roqueta on your own schedule. Take advantage of the snorkeling equipment that’s provided on this tour, and swim through the clear water along the shoreline, stake out a piece of sand, or go for a walk through the palm trees that line the beach.
If you’re feeling more adventurous, bring some sneakers for a hike through La Roqueta Island’s jungle trails, climbing to a scenic overlook with views of Acapulco beaches and the working lighthouse that’s perched on the island’s highest point. When you’re ready for a break, snacks will be served on the beach.
After your time on the island comes to an end, meet the boat for the return trip to Acapulco, where a driver will shuttle you back to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At least 2 people are required for this activity to take place.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable shoes, clothes, bathing suit, towel, sunglasses and sunscreen lotion. You may need some extra money for personal expenses.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Mayaland Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff