Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day Acapulco history tour with Fort of San Diego and cliff diving show
- Watch divers jump from the high cliffs into the ocean
- See Diego Rivera murals at the Exekatlikalli House
- Hear about Hollywood stars that once visited the Los Flamingos hotel
- Explore the Zocalo and Our Lady of the Solitude Cathedral
- Includes transportation, guide, entrance fees, drinks, and hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travellers
- OPERATED BY Asistur Acapulco
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Our tickets said we had complimentary margaritas or beer but this was only offered in an inclusive fee at the hotel to watch the high divers." See review