- Full-day mezcal tour with tasting and lunch, from Acapulco
- Learn the steps to making mezcal from the field to the bottle
- Taste different mezcals and mezcal cream
- Try pozole during lunch followed by a cocktail
- Includes guide and climate-controlled minibus, mezcal tasting, lunch, and hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You must be able to get in and out of a van.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY Rudy Fregoso
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms