- Learn about the ancient geology & Aboriginal history of the Flinders Ranges
- Visit old copper mining towns and the ruins of a station homestead
- Accommodation, guide, transport, all meals, and wine tasting included
- Guaranteed small-group tour with a maximum of eight travellers
Departure & Return
Please call Flinders Ranges Odysseys on 08 8553 0386, at least 2 days prior to notify us of your accommodation location for our courtesy pick up. Otherwise check in by 7.00am at the Adelaide Sightseeing Counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station. The tour will begin at 7.30am sharp.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- All prices are per person based on twin share. Single prices available on request
- Minimum number of 2 passengers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet this requirement. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Itinerary is subject to change and weather conditions on the day
- Touring is in a small vehicle and large suitcases cannot be carried. Luggage weight limits must not exceed 15kgs per person
- Tour is not recommended for children up to 7 years of age. Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Sealink Travel Group
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms