Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-night Murray River cruise on a classic paddle wheeler
- Tour a riverside vineyard and sample wines at their tasting room
- Spot Australian wildlife including kangaroos, wombats and koalas as you cruise along the Murray River
- Take a guided walking tour of a historic town with a visit to the Swan Reach Museum
- Tuck into a tasty Aussie barbecue cooked and served on the riverbanks for a real outback meal
- View ancient rock carvings at Ngaut Ngaut Conservation Park, one of Australia’s most significant archaeological sites
- Round-trip transfers from Adelaide are included
Departure & Return
A courtesy pick-up service is provided from selected Adelaide hotels. Please call the Murray Princess team on 1300 729 938 to notify us of your accommodation. Otherwise please check in by 1.00pm at the Adelaide Sightseeing Counter inside the Adelaide Central Bus Station. The coach departs at 1.20pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Lift access is available on board the PS Murray Princess
- All guests are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and are required to have a negative Rapid Antigen Self-Test (RAT) taken on the morning of cruise departure. Tests are to be acquired at guests’ own expense for self-testing.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Cook Cruises
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms