Explore our promoted experiences
- Experience lunch in this unusual, fun setting
- You are not allowed to bring your own drinks on board
- The buoy is equipped with bluetooth speakers
- Cutlery, plates, and cups provided
Departure & Return
Comin from CBD walk across footbridge towards Adelaide Oval and you'll see the BBQ Buoys pop-up station and boats to your left.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Children over 12 months of age count as individual passengers
- Minimum age to hire the Buoys is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A maximum of 2 people per booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or 50% full refund
- Life jackets are provided for each passenger
- Children under the age of 12 yrs must wear their life jacket at all times on board
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY BBQ Buoys
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands