Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Enjoy gourmet local food, including fresh baking and locally made yoghurt
- Don’t stress about renting a bike and planning your own tour
- Conveniently start and finish your tour in downtown Adelaide
- Everything you need is included, from your bike helmet to your picnic blanket
Departure & Return
Providore Stall 66 in the SW corner of the Central Market - look for the chocolate fountain!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Reasonable level of fitness for a 2 hour bike ride
- Please advise of any dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Food Tours Australia - Adelaide Central Market Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands