4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Venture into the Adelaide surrounds on this half-day tour including a stop in the charming village of Hahndorf. Shop, dine, and stroll at your leisure among the Germanic-style architecture, and indulge in an optional cellar door wine tasting arranged by your guide. You’ll also take in panoramic views of Adelaide city and plains from the lookout at Mt. Lofty, and see the historic Bridgewater Mill water wheel on this fun and diverse detour from South Australia’s capital.
- Half-day sightseeing tour from Adelaide
- Explore the picturesque Germanic village of Hahndorf
- Get a new perspective on Adelaide from the lookout at Mt. Lofty
- See the historic water wheel at Bridgewater Mill
- Travel in a comfortable bus with a guide
- Optional wine tastings in Hahndorf available
Saved to wishlist!
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
All Hotels CBD & Glenelg and Most B&B's
If your hotel is NOT listed please put in OTHER your hotel city or Glenelg
Hotels around Glenelg a normal pick up time is between 8:45am to 9:am
Hotels around Adelaide a normal pick up time is between 9:20am to 9:35am
Please ask for Personal Tours we can pickup almost anywhere :)
An additional fee may apply for other suburbs not listed
Ask about pickups In Barossa & Mclaren Vale & Hahndorf ?
- Adelaide Airport, 1 James Schofield Dr, West Beach, Charles Sturt, South Australia 5950 Australia
- Outer Harbor Railway Station Reserve, Outer Harbor Railway Station, North Haven SA 5018, Australia
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travellers
- OPERATED BY Bums On Seats Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Adelaide City Highlights with Hahndorf and Mt. Lofty?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Adelaide City Highlights with Hahndorf and Mt. Lofty?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Adelaide City Highlights with Hahndorf and Mt. Lofty
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingAdelaideShore Excursions - South AustraliaFood Tours - South AustraliaBus Tours - South AustraliaMarkets - South AustraliaPorts of Call Tours - South AustraliaHalf-day Tours - South AustraliaShore Excursions - BallaratFood Tours - BallaratBus Tours - BallaratMarkets - BallaratPorts of Call Tours - BallaratHalf-day Tours - BallaratShore Excursions - MelbourneFood Tours - MelbourneBus Tours - MelbourneMarkets - MelbournePorts of Call Tours - MelbourneHalf-day Tours - MelbourneCategory
North TerraceAdelaide GaolArt Gallery of South AustraliaPenfolds Magill EstateParliament HouseAdelaide Central MarketState Library of South Australia (SLSA)Murray RiverR.M. Williams Outback Heritage MuseumVictoria SquareLight's VisionGranite Island (Nulcoowarra) Adelaide Botanic GardenHahndorfSt. Peter's Cathedral, AdelaideMonarto ZooFleurieu PeninsulaNgaut Ngaut Conservation ParkHaigh’s Chocolates Visitor CentreMigration Museum