Departure & Return
Please meet at the blue marquee WHAT TO BRING Clothes and foot-wear you don’t mind getting wet, towel, hat, sunscreen, strap for glasses, water bottle Dress for the weather and assume you will get a bit wet from the paddles If your camera is not waterproof a dry bag is recommended
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Earth Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience