- Cycle to the Riverside Precinct and Henley Beach to enjoy brunch
- Pedal along the River Torrens Linear trail and the coast at a relaxed pace
- Explore the town of Glenelg and choose to return by bus or on the Glenelg tram
- Small-group tour limited to eight people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
The first stop is the Riverside Precinct, home to a vibrant mixture of historical buildings and public spaces. Capture photographs of the Festival Centre, Elder Park, and the Adelaide Convention Centre before taking the River Torrens Linear trail towards Henley Beach,
After you glide past wetlands and through an 18th-century cemetery, you’ll arrive at Henley square to revitalize with brunch and ocean air. Absorb gorgeous sea views and keep your eyes peeled for the wild dolphins that occasionally visit the foreshore.
Next, cycle along a dedicated bike path along the coast: beach side houses, sand dunes, and sailing clubs provide picturesque sights during the ride.
Your final stop is the cosmopolitan town of Glenelg, where you’ll have free time to spend relaxing on the beach, discovering the museums, or shopping on the promenade. At the end of your tour, choose to return to Adelaide city center by bus, or to take the iconic Glenelg tramway at a time convenient to you (tram ticket included).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age of 12
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking (minimum 148cm)
- Tour concludes in Glenelg at approximately 1:30pm
- Tour follows designated bike lanes, paths and trails suitable for all levels of riding ability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY pureSA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands