Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Family-friendly and perfect for first-time visitors
- Master the basic techniques of a state-of-the-art Segway and cover more ground in less time
- Tick off Adelaide highlights such as Adelaide Oval, Riverbank Bridge, and Adelaide Zoo
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Here, you’ll greet your guide and undergo a thorough training session in which you’ll master the controls of the self-balancing Segway. Then, once you feel confident, you’ll begin a 1-hour tour of Adelaide highlights.
Glide along the riverbanks and take in top attractions such as Adelaide Oval, the Riverbank Bridge, and Adelaide Zoo. Stop intermittently to learn about the city’s history and snap photographs at scenic spots.
Your tour concludes at your original departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Riders are not to be under the influence of drugs/alcohol
- Weight limits apply for your Safety - 40 kg to 120 kg Weight range
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Segway Sensation SA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms