Explore our promoted experiences
- Become familiar with the city’s streets with the help of a local guide
- This tour offers an overview of Adelaide, perfect for first-time visitors
- The tour’s short length makes it an easy addition to a day of sightseeing
- Wear comfortable shoes; a moderate amount of walking is involved
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Down to Earth Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I can recommend this tour to locals and tourists alike." See review