Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Full-day small-group Barossa Valley wine exploration tour from Adelaide
- Feel like a VIP as you visit boutique wineries and enjoy wine tastings
- Great-value tour includes hotel pickup, wine tasting, restaurant lunch and round-trip transport
- Small-group limited to six people ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required to confirm departure
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Small Batch Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We would both highly recommend this tour, especially if you want the chance to look beyond the larger vineyards and create your own itinerary." See review