Explore our promoted experiences
- 3.5-hour dolphin cruise from Glenelg
- Spot wild dolphins in Holdfast Bay
- Upgrade to swim and interact with the dolphins
- Onboard commentary and safety briefing included
- Wetsuit, snorkel, mask and other equipment provided
Departure & Return
Boarding for the cruise will be 15 minutes prior to departure time in the Marina Pier, Glenelg – at the bottom of the stairs/ramp in front of the Oyster Bar.
What To Expect
As you depart the marina and set off across the water, watch for the wild dolphins who love to swim around the boat. Thousands of dolphins call Holdfast Bay home, so you are extremely likely to see them. If you select the swimming upgrade when booking, you’ll spend up to one hour in the water with different dolphin pods. A wetsuit, snorkel and mask are provided so you can dip under the water to watch them swim and play.
Your cruise ends with return to the marina in Glenelg.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience