Explore our promoted experiences
- Kayak tour with dolphin-watching and shipwrecks, from Adelaide
- Learn to kayak in calm waters, suitable for beginning and experienced kayakers
- Likely see Port River dolphins in the waters of the dolphin sanctuary
- Paddle through mangroves while looking for dolphins and other wildlife
- Be amazed by hulking shipwrecks that jut out of the water
Departure & Return
We meet you at Lot 204 Garden Island Road, Gillman for the kayaking tours. This is a public reserve. We are a mobile business and have no office at this location. Look for the Adventure Kayaking vehicles, lots of kayaks/SUP's and happy people!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 8 years
- Please bring: Insect repellent, drinks, snacks, shoes that can get wet, sunscreen, and your camera
- Wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Kayaking SA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms