- Kayak the Coorong National Park without impacting the natural ecology
- Don’t worry about packing a meal—morning tea and lunch are included
- Explore the sand dunes at the Young Husband Peninsula on foot
- Have more time on the water than most other kayaking tours
Departure & Return
Please meet at the very end of Mundoo Channel Drive (please note this is a meeting location and the houses are not owned by Canoe the Coorong
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- Kayaks are only suited to persons who weigh under 264 pounds (120kg)
- Participants need to know how to swim, or be comfortable floating while wearing a PFD
- Minimum age is 5 years
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- OPERATED BY Canoe the Coorong
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.