Explore our promoted experiences
- Discover Adelaide’s cultural hubs, including galleries, markets & museums
- Learn about the city’s 19th-century colonial architecture
- Pass by the Tandanya National Aboriginal Cultural Institute
- Swing past the Adelaide City Mosque, Australia’s oldest permanent mosque
Departure & Return
Please meet us underneath the giant flag poles.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY EcoCaddy Pty Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.