- Fully guided bike tour from the summit of Mount Lofty to Adelaide
- Visit Cleland Wildlife Park and spot koalas, kangaroo and wallabies in their native environment
- Enjoy a gentle downhill ride suitable for anyone comfortable riding a bike on uneven roads
- All necessary equipment included, including high-quality mountain bike and helmet
- Small-group tour limited to nine people provides a personalized experience with a guide
Departure & Return
If not requested hotel pick up, meet outside Coach Terminal at 91 Franklin st, by Electric Car Charging and passenger drop off.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
During the drive, stop for a photo op above the city, with the verdant mountains and Australian bush as your backdrop. Then hop on your bike when you get to the summit, the highest point in the Mt Lofty Ranges, and follow your guide down the mountain, pedaling at a relaxed pace as you admire views of the Adelaide Hills. You’ll be cycling through Cleland Conservation Park, an 85-acre (35-hectare) bush habitat that protects an environment of bushland, stringyback forest and grassy fields; keep your eyes open for roaming animals while you ride.
Take a break when you reach Cleland Wildlife Park for an animal encounter with some of Australia’s most beloved native creatures, from emus to wallabies to koalas, and then refuel with morning tea before returning to your bike to ride through Chambers Gully, an offshoot of Waterfall Gully, home to springs, ruins and koalas who snooze high up in the trees. Continue enjoying scenic views of the hills and the city, and finish your 2-wheeled journey on a trail that leads you into Adelaide’s quiet suburbs.
When you reach your end point, your tour concludes with transport to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for child aged 11 and under
- This tour operates with a maximum of nine people
- Please wear comfortable clothing suitable for bike riding. Closed-toe shoes are essential
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Escapegoat Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff