- Ideal for foodies, the tour offers an in-depth look at Australian wine
- The small-group tour offers personal attention
- Transportation to and from the estate is not included
- The estate is a short 15-minute drive from Adelaide
Departure & Return
Please advise cellar door staff of your arrival.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
- OPERATED BY Penfolds Magill Estate
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands