Explore our promoted experiences
- Go on a relaxed twilight sightseeing tour of Adelaide’s beautiful coastline
- Watch the setting sun turn the waves gold before it sinks below the horizon
- Enjoy a drink as you cruise through the Gulf St Vincent
- Wander through Glenelg’s Marina Pier, known for its waterside dining
Departure & Return
Boarding for the cruise will be from Marina Pier, Glenelg – from the bottom of the stairs/ramp in front of The Oyster Bar – Glenelg is approx. 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD. The marina is located at the very end of Anzac Highway.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Temptation Sailing
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience