Explore our promoted experiences
- Dress warm whatever the season
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour (max. 15)
- This is a multicultural tour informed by Australia’s diverse cultures
- Tours may be canceled in the case of bad weather
Departure & Return
CLOUD FORECASTING & local weather forecasting are unreliable before your actual tour day. Please contact us to confirm if your tour is happening, or is cancelled. Meet at New Terry Resort's reception 5 minutes before your tour's starting time. Starting times vary seasonally.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Backyard Universe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms