- Day tour to Whitehaven Beach by motorized raft, from Airlie Beach
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride by high-speed inflatable boat to Whitehaven Beach
- Spend time in paradise at Whitehaven Beach, one of the most photographed beaches in Australia
- Travel on boats that have permission to visit protected areas in the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park
- Enjoy snorkeling in secret spots with incredible marine life
- Walk through the Whitsundays Islands National Park with your guide to reach incredible views
- Includes all snorkeling gear, flotation devices, and instruction from experienced guides
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
North end village next to Sorrentos Restaurant.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Visit stunning Whitehaven Beach and great snorkeling spots at nearby islands. Beginning and expert snorkelers alike can observe colorful marine life along coral reefs, with provided equipment and personal instruction from your guide.
Indulge in a tasty buffet lunch on the beach (own expense), plus afternoon tea with cake. Ride in a sturdy raft equipped with a sunshade that covers much of the vessel, protecting you from the tropical sun. Hotel pickup and drop-off is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please back in a small bag swimwear, towel, sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, refillable water bottle and comfortable walking shoes
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Ocean Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands