- Tubing tour on the Arenal River from La Fortuna
- Experience one of Costa Rica's popular outdoor activities
- Learn about native customs from members of Maleku Village during a cultural presentation
- Hike through the unspoiled rain forest of Arenal
- Float and splash down the Arenal River in a durable inner tube
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Includes pickup and drop-off from La Fortuna hotels
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Peso máximo para esta actividad es de 220 libras, o 100 kilos.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
- OPERATED BY Go Adventure Park
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms