- Taste wine, cider, whiskey, cheese, ice cream, and fudge near Denmark
- Visit a local restaurant and a whiskey distillery
- Don’t worry about organizing a meal, as your lunch is included
- Round-trip transportation from your accommodations in Albany
Departure & Return
Our driver will meet you at the front of the Albany Visitor Centre.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Special dietary options are available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress in layers as it can be cooler in Denmark than in Albany
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Busy Blue Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Guides required to regularly wash hands