- Ideal for first-time visitors, this tour offers an overview of Albany’s past
- Tea, coffee, and snacks will be served at Middleton Beach
- Choose between a morning or afternoon departure time
- Hotel pickup and drop-off is included
Departure & Return
We will meet you at the front door of the Albany Visitor Centre.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them with boarding and disembarking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travellers
- OPERATED BY Busy Blue Bus Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.