- See Amsterdam from the water by night on a classic canal cruise
- Maximize your photo opportunities on an open boat with spectacular views
- Onboard bar means you can toast the night with a drink (own expense)
- Electric motor is clean, green, and silent, ensuring a serene cruise
Departure & Return
Right in front of the Rijksmuseum. Left of the bridge opposite to the Stromma Hop on Hop off ticket booth. There is a little dock, we will be leaving from there. Unfortunately because of local laws I am not allowed to place anything there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Due a lot of traffic at the dock, we can't wait more than 5 minutes. Please make sure you are at the dock 10 minutes before departure.
- Be aware, on the water it can be colder than in the street. Make sure you have a coat with you.
- A fairly big step needs to be taken to get in the boat. Ofcourse we will assist you.
- we will always try to give the best tour possible (5*). But in rare occasion things don't go as you and me would like. Please let me know asap. Either direct or send me an email of text. I will contact you.
- The tour is a historical canal cruise, it is not a booze cruise. So if you are looking for a bachelor party boat or any other booze cruise. Just contact me. And I can arrange that for you on a private boat.
- If it rains, it could be possible that we use a covered boat.
- In case of bad weather, reschedulling or cancellation is always possible.
- You'll have to be able to take the steps in to the boat, Of course we will assist.
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travellers
- OPERATED BY Captain Jack Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff