Explore our promoted experiences
- Get out of Amsterdam for a cycling experience without the city stress
- Save your energy with some extra oomph from the e-bike’s motor
- Learn about Zaanse Schans and Zaandam from a knowledgeable guide
- Cycle in a group of just eight people, and don’t fear being left behind
Departure & Return
The bike shop is centrally located about a 5 minutes walk from either Dam Square or Central Station. Please arrive 15 minutes in advance of the tour to set up the bikes and go over saftey. Address: Oudezijds Armsteeg 22.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 10 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Phone number is for WHATSAPP only.
- Minimum height 1,6m. (5'3'') There are a few slightly smaller bikes, but please message before booking as space is limited.
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- You need to be able to ride a bike for this tour. The bikes are not scooters.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY Those Amsterdames
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons