- Secure your spot online for a popular Amsterdam canal cruise
- Skip the sidewalk crowds, and sightsee from the water instead
- Listen to commentary about the Rijksmuseum and other sights
- Chat with a local host to get tips for your Amsterdam vacation
Departure & Return
Right in front of the Anne Frank House, find us in orange clothing
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- It is colder on the water, please bring warm clothing and don't get surprised by the chilly Dutch weather
- You are always welcome to cancel your ticket if it rains and you'd rather stay inside :)
- If you are unhappy with your experience, please let us know, or come by the office.We strive to be the best in Amsterdam, and if this was not the case, we would be happy to discuss a full refund of your ticket price.
- No boats at the dock? Please call us or visit our office at Leliegracht 50 (around the corner)
- No bachelor / birthday party groups allowed, please call us for a private boat option
- Most travellers can participate
- Tour available for free for infants (0-2 years old)
- No toilets available on board
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travellers
- OPERATED BY Flagship Amsterdam
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Blankets are provided so we were comfortable and warm during the whole boat ride." See review