Explore our promoted experiences
- Knott's Berry Farm ticket
- Adrenaline-pumping thrill rides and wild adventures for the whole family
- Ride the Silver Bullet, Knott's first suspended coaster that sends daring riders through inverted outside loops, over-banked curves and zero-G rolls
- Four uniquely themed areas, each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience
- Enjoy a meal at the historic Mrs Knott's Chicken Dinner Restaurant, a SoCal tradition
Why Travellers Choose This Tour
What To Expect
Discover four themed areas, each presenting a taste of the Southern California experience. Ghost Town is a trip into the past with gun-slinging bandits duking it out in the legendary Wild West Stunt Show. The vibe of the Southern California surf scene washes over the Boardwalk area, while Fiesta Village pays homage to Spanish California, and Camp Snoopy is home to the PEANUTS Gang and offers twenty kid-approved rides and hands-on adventures.
Knott's Pony Express promises a horseback relay at speeds never imagined in the Old West. While sitting astride one of the team's sixteen horses, you'll launch from 0 to 38 miles per hour (0 to 61 kph) in less than 3 seconds. Cover a 1,300-foot (396-meter) route past Boot Hill and Big Foot Rapids resulting in an exhilarating runaway adventure.
Ride the all-new HangTime and scream your way through 5 gravity-defying inversions, mid-air suspensions and twisting dive tracks, not to mention the 96-degree drop - the steepest in California!
Silver Bullet, Knott's first suspended coaster. Zoom through inverted outside loops, over-banked curves, and zero-G rolls. Climb aboard the Xcelerator to understand the true meaning of the term 'joy ride', or hop on the GhostRider for a classic wooden coaster experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- General admission to Knott's Berry Farm is valid for 1-day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- For visits on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays - all guests ages 17 years old or younger must be accompanied by a chaperone who is at least 21 years old to be admitted to the park. The chaperone must present a valid photo ID with date of birth. Additionally, one chaperone may accompany up to four guests ages 17 or younger per day. Chaperones must accompany their party during entry, remain with their party at all times during their visit to the park, and be available by phone throughout their stay. Guests ages 17 years old or younger who are found inside the park unaccompanied by a chaperone will be subject to ejection. This chaperone requirement applies to all Knott’s Berry Farm and Knott’s Soak City Waterpark ticket and season passholders. Additional days requiring chaperones may be added at the discretion of Knott’s Berry Farm.
- Most travellers can participate
- OPERATED BY Knott's Berry Farm
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff