- Make at least one stop to swim and snorkel (snorkels included)
- Customized itinerary: see beaches, islands, and coastal landmarks
- Private charter boat with space for up to 10 people
- Choice of morning, afternoon, or evening departure times
Departure & Return
Please meet us at the "Accueil" (Welcome) jetty at Port Vauban, Antibes. It is easy to find. Head towards the big round building - The Capitainerie. Go past the building and turn left towards the marine fuel station. At the fuel station turn right onto the Accueil Jetty.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Kruger Cowne Marine
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms