Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to make chocolate from scratch
- Take home your handmade chocolates
- Taste different chocolate drinks
- Use all-inclusive ingredients and materials
Departure & Return
Come straight to our location on the main plaza
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please arrive at ChocoMuseo at least 5 minutes before the scheduled workshop
- Please note that you will be able to leave with your chocolates around 45 minutes after the end of the workshop
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- OPERATED BY ChocoMuseo SAC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Appropriate size of group for the workshop and good value for money." See review