Explore our promoted experiences
- Explore Antigua highlights and a food market n just half a day
- Benefit from the insight of your guide to learn about Guatemala
- Sample some local sweets and enjoy a typical Guatemalan lunch (own expense)
- Small group capped at six participants ensures an intimate experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will be standing in front of Iglesia de la Merced, the large yellow church located on the corner of 6a Avenida Norte and 1a Calle Poniente. The guide's shirt will have the logo for Due South Travels on it.
The tour will end after lunch, at the local municipal market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour includes a lot of walking. Please wear comfortable closed-toe shoes.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travellers
- OPERATED BY Due South Travels
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.