- Tour the palaces, temples, and ball courts of a Maya kingdom
- Licensed bilingual guide provides historical context
- Entrance fees and bottled water included
- Easy transport from Antigua with hotel pick-up and drop-off
Departure & Return
Our staff is trainned to ask for you at your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 participants (Adults) required for the tour to run.
- It is recomended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera
- Please contact us if you need a guide in any other language like French, German or Italian, this is subject to additional costs and guide availability
- For special group discounts; please contact us to arrange
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guatrips
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised