Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Lake Atitlán and two lakeside villages from Antigua
- Admire the dramatic scenery of Guatemala's western highlands
- Delve into the ancient Mayan traditions of Panajachel and Santiago Atitlán
- Learn about the culture and traditions of the region from a guide
- Receive personalized attention on this small-group tour
Departure & Return
These are our pick up points for our excursion. Please select your pick up point and be 15 minutes prior the starting time.
What To Expect
On arrival in Panajachel, you’ll climb aboard a boat and enjoy a scenic ride across Lake Atitlán — a beautiful body of water flanked by undulating hills and mighty volcanoes. Learn about the virtually unchanged cultural traditions of lakeside settlement, Santiago Atitlán, and observe women embroidering colorful materials.
Then, purchase a fulfilling lunch in Panajachel, before taking a tour of the historic, pre-Colombian village. Your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Antigua.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Tours include bilingual guide (English and Spanish).
- Minimum of 2 passengers (adults) is required for the tour to run. If the minimum size is not reached, the tour is subject to cancellation and all tickets are refunded or rescheduled.
- Infants must sit on laps
- It is recommended that you bring walking shoes, hat, sunglasses, and a camera.
- Please contact local provider if you need a guide in any other language. French, German and Italian in private services, subject to additional costs and guide availability.
- For groups of 10 persons or more, please contact local provider to arrange.
- Please Note: During holy week ( April 17 – 21, 2019) we do not pick up on hotels, you will be request to move to our meeting point where we will pick up you. Please be ready on the meeting 15 minutes prior the start time of the tour. Our meeting pointS are: Casa Santo Domingo Hotel or Soleil Hotel.
- Most travellers can participate
- To find pictures of our experiences, search us on Instagram as @graylineguatemalatours
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travellers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff