3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Satisfy your appetite for Guatemalan street food during a private half-day tour during which you’ll sample several dishes from stalls and eateries that you might otherwise have missed. Plus, benefit from the undivided attention of your guide throughout to learn more about Guatemalan cuisine and culture than you would independently.
- Sample the street foods of Antigua during this private evening tour
- Try dishes, ‘comedores’, and street stalls you might otherwise have overlooked
- All tastings, including chalupas, chocolates, and more, are included in the price
- Take advantage of round-trip transportation from anywhere in Antigua
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up anywhere in Antigua, regardless of the accommodation type.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cuscun Cooking Workshops
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Street Food Evening Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travellers
What is the policy on sanitisation during Street Food Evening Tour?
A:The policies on sanitisation are:
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Street Food Evening Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Street Food Evening Tour
4 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursMarketsStreet Food Tours Half-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingAntiguaFood Tours - Central HighlandsBus Tours - Central HighlandsMarkets - Central HighlandsStreet Food Tours - Central HighlandsHalf-day Tours - Central HighlandsFood Tours - Guatemala CityBus Tours - Guatemala CityMarkets - Guatemala CityStreet Food Tours - Guatemala CityHalf-day Tours - Guatemala CityFood Tours - PanajachelBus Tours - PanajachelMarkets - PanajachelStreet Food Tours - PanajachelHalf-day Tours - PanajachelCategory
Antigua City Hall (Palacio del Ayuntamiento) Tours & TicketsMuseum of Colonial Art (Museo de Arte Colonial) Tours & TicketsPalace of the Captains General (Palacio de los Capitanes Generales) Tours & TicketsJade Factory and Museum (Jade Maya) Tours & TicketsCasa Santo Domingo (Monasterio de Santo Domingo) Tours & TicketsLas Capuchinas (Convento de Las Capuchinas) Tours & TicketsAcatenango Tours & TicketsSanta Catalina Arch (Arco de Santa Catalina) Tours & TicketsCatedral de Santiago (Antigua Cathedral) Tours & Tickets