- Full-day Luberon Villages tour from Arles
- Visit L'Isle sur la Sorgue, the ‘Venice of Provence’
- Marvel at the ochre cliffs of Roussillon
- Take in the views from the hilltop village of Gordes
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Hop out to explore the picturesque town, nicknamed the ‘Venice of Provence’ thanks to its scenic canal ways and islands, dotted around the Sorgue River. Stroll along the waterside, stopping to photograph the flower-lined promenades, historic bridges, and water wheels, then enjoy free time to browse the town’s many antique shops.
Continue through the olive groves and vineyards to the village of Roussillon, famous for its striking red and yellow ochre cliffs. Enjoy free time to explore and grab lunch (own expense), before heading to the final stop of the day - Gordes, a hilltop village renowned for its beautiful stone houses and stunning views.
On return to Arles, your tour ends back at the departure point around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands