- Full-day private tour of Nimes, Pont du Gard, and Orange from Arles
- Marvel at the Roman amphitheatre and Maison Carrée in historic Nimes
- Visit the impressive Pont du Gard aqueduct, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Explore the impressively preserved Roman ruins of Orange
- This private tour can be customized to your interests and ensures you’ll receive personalized attention from your guide
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Follow your guide on a walking tour of the historic center, as you uncover the secrets of Nîmes’ Roman past. Stop to admire the Maison Carrée or ‘Square House’, one of the best preserved temples in the Roman world; stand in awe before the mighty Arena of Nîmes amphitheater (entrance ticket not included); and see the Tour Magne, part of the original Roman city walls.
After lunch (own expense), make a stop at the UNESCO-listed Pont du Gard, a remarkably preserved Roman aqueduct dating back to the 1st century AD, before continuing to Orange.
Finally, set out to explore Orange’s impressive Roman ruins, including the Triumphal Arch and the magnificent Roman amphitheater – one of the finest of the Roman world.
On return to Arles, your tour ends back at the departure point around 5pm.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Provence Reservation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands