- 12-hour WWI tour of Fromelles and Ypres from Arras
- Explore the killing fields of Fromelles with a guide
- Hear the stories of some of the soldiers who gave their lives
- Discover WWI command posts, bunkers and tunnels, and visit the Fromelles Museum
- Visit key memorial sites such as Cobbers and Tyne Cot
- Pay your respects at the Last Post ceremony at the Menin Gate in Ypres
- Tour includes lunch, and pickup from your centrally located Arras hotels or Arras train station
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 20 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Battlefields Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.