- Full-day private tour of Canadian WWI Somme battlefields from Arras, with an expert guide
- Explore the dugouts of Vimy, where Canadian soldiers stormed the Germans in April 1917
- Pause to reflect at the Canadian Cemetery No 2, Courcelette Memorial and Thiepval Memorial
- Stop for an included light lunch and drink
- Visit Beaumont Hamel Newfoundland Memorial Park, a battle site left largely untouched from 1918
- Learn about the Newfoundland Regiment’s tragic advance here in July 1916
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a private guide, with personalized commentary
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum two adults per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands