- Private WWI Australian battlefields of Flanders and Fromelles day trip from Arras, with an informative driver-guide and lunch
- Visit the Fromelles Memorial Park and Museum at the site of the first Australian attack of the Great War
- Experience the battlefield, VC Corner Cemetery and iconic ‘Cobbers’ sculpture
- Tour the Plugstreet 14-18 Experience at Ploegsteert and see Polygon Wood's 5th Australian Division Memorial
- Stand at Hill 60 of Messines, and hear about the underground war waged by the Ist Australian Tunneling Company
- Remember the dead at Passchendaele's Tyne Cot Cemetery and Ypres' Last Post Ceremony
- Enjoy a personalized experience and flexible itinerary with a private driver-guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of two people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ploegsteert Sector Battlefield Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travellers
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands