- Full-day Battle of Somme battlefield tour from Arras, with air-conditioned transport
- Explore the key sites of the World War I attritional campaign of 1916
- Walk in the footsteps of soldiers at Beaumont Hamel's trenches, Pozieres Ridge and Schwaben Redoubt
- Pause at the Thiepval Memorial and learn the in-depth story of the campaign at the Visitor Center
- Visit other pivotal sites and monuments, including the Australian Memorial and Lochnagar Mine Crater
- Hear the stories of soldiers and the main Somme offensives from a knowledgeable guide
- Small-group tour with a maximum of eight people for a more personalized atmosphere
Departure & Return
Please wait at the glass doors at the station entrance.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
- OPERATED BY The Battlefields Experience
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.